We have found our beloved Kit. The Currie / Brown family requests privacy at this time to make arrangements for her service.
In Toronto: A Celebration of Kit's Life
When: Saturday September 27th; start gathering at 4 PM
- Wiccan-based memorial service open to all starts at 5:00 PM: Anyone can attend this memorial service led by Catherine Starr, Wiccan Chaplain and coordinator for the Campus Chaplains Association at the University of Toronto
- Potluck dinner to follow – bring food to share!
- Fire, drumming, dancing and performances from 7 – 10: Bring lanterns to carry to the beach!
Where: Artscape at Gibraltar Point on the Toronto Islands
- Toronto Ferry runs every 30 minutes until 7:30
- Information to come for anyone with mobility concerns
- Art show of work done by Kit and inspired by her
- What to contribute to the celebration? Contact Catherine Starr (email@example.com) We are looking for any Artists, Performers, General volunteers and Donations
We are extremely grateful to all of you who helped us find her, she was well loved.
In remembrance of Kit our family has decided to support the SAR Dogs of Ontario, and the Canadian Alliance on Mental Health and Mental Illness.